Here at Wigs ASAP HQ, we work hard to provide only the best, high-quality wigs to our customers. But, sometimes we don’t always get it right. Things go wrong, or it might not be suitable for you and your needs. If, for whatever reason, you are not 100% happy with your purchase from wigsasap.com, please do get in touch. As our customers, you are our priority, and if you are not happy, then neither are we. There’s almost no problem that we can’t at the very least attempt to fix, and if we can solve your problem we’ll strive to do so.
If you’re not happy, what should you do? First of all, don’t sweat. Talk to us, because we really do want to help; that’s what we’re here for. We might be able to offer some experienced advice to help you to adjust to your new wig. But, if you’re still not satisfied, then we are more than happy to exchange it for a more suitable one. However, please be aware that you must contact us within 10 business days of receipt of product (the day you received your wig).
We hate charging our customers more than we need to, however all returned items will incur a restocking fee of 25% of the original price of the product.
We love solving your problems, including helping to choose the right colour or style for you. Nevertheless, we are only able to make suggestions and only you can ever really know what you’re happy with. Please bear this in mind when ordering, and note that if we do get it wrong, which sadly does sometimes happen, we’re afraid that we cannot waive the 25% restocking charge. Therefore, please do take care when ordering. An exception to this is if you receive a product in error, that you did not order, or if the product is defective or faulty.
Refunds & Exchanges
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return the merchandise for a one time exchange. We offer a one time exchange subject to 25% restock fee
We will only accept returns for exchanges. We do not offer refunds. Only one exchange is allowed.
No returns or Exchanges on Human Hair or Human Hair Blends items.
You must request an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 3 days of receiving your order. Please send an email to with your order number and reason for exchange. Your merchandise must be postmarked within 3 business days after the RMA. is issued.
- No exchange without an RMA will be accepted. An RMA is not a guarantee that the returns will be accepted.
- Eligibility Requirements for Exchanges: The item/wig must be in salable condition, unworn and undamaged, in the original packaging with all tags attached.
- A re-stocking fee 25% of original price per item will be charged.
- Coupon codes are not valid on exchanges.
- Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded under any circumstances. If free shipping was offered on your original order, a $8.95 shipping charge will be deducted from your return credit. International orders $52.00 will be deducted from your credit. We are not responsible for the return shipping cost of the merchandise and the shipping cost of the exchange order. Shipments set to us collect will be refused. When shipping your return item, we highly recommend saving the tracking number as we are not responsible for lost return packages.
- Once you have received your exchange, you may not request a second exchange.
What cannot be returned? Whilst we try our best to correct problematic wigs, for our customers, we cannot accept the return of any of the following items:
- ● Closeout (sale)
- ● Clearance
- ● Discontinued products
- ● Custom-made
- ● Display items
- ● Special Order
- ● Human Hair Wigs
- ● Extensions
- ● Wigs that are not in their original factory “as new” condition
To ensure that we can accept the return of your item, we ask that the product be returned in the following condition:
- ● Unworn
- ● Unaltered (not trimmed, for example)
- ● Undamaged
- ● Tags attached
- ● Packaging included
- ● Free of odors (perfumes, cigarette smoke etc)
How to request an Exchange. Exchanging your item could not be easier. Here are the steps that you’ll need to take:
- 1. Get in touch and let us know that you are sending your product back, so that we know to expect it
- 2. Unless it was faulty when you received it, we are not able to accept returns that have become damaged; therefore we strongly recommend shipping the item(s) in a good, sturdy cardboard box to help protect them during transit.
- 3. Mail your item(s) to:
℅ Jan’s Classic Beauty
El Cajon, CA92021-4804
Please note that Standard Shipping charges apply on all returned items.
- 4. Once we have received your package, we try to work through the returns process as quickly as we can. However, you should always allow up to 10 business days for this process to be completed.
Out of Stock and Backordered Items
Sometimes our products become so popular they sell out, what can we say? In these cases, we will always send you an email, so that you know what’s going on, and we’ll try our best to let you know when we expect the item to come back into stock.
If you purchase several items in one order, we may ship part of your order to speed up the process. We do this to ensure that you still receive any items that we do have in stock, and are not left waiting for them, unnecessarily. You will always be given the option to backorder and wait for the product to arrive (we cannot always guarantee how quickly this might be), substitute for another product, or to cancel the unshipped items.
If you decide to wait for your product to arrive, we will provide you with an estimated date of arrival whenever possible.