Jon Renau Heat Friendly Fiber Collection
About HD Collection
It's the revolution you've been waiting for! Finally, the new Jon Renau HD wig collection combines the easy wearability of synthetic wigs with the flexible styling of human hair wigs in a beautiful array of naturally gorgeous options. This new collection boasts 5 new SmartLace designs and one new Mono Top style you’re sure to love!
Using breakthrough heat defiant fibers, Jon Renau HD wigs are designed to give you the power to reinvent your look day after day. Blow dry, flat iron, crimp and curl HD wigs just like natural human hair — the fibers can be styled with heat up to 350 degrees. Perfect for high energy days or haute couture nights, HD wigs can be restyled daily to suit your mood, or worn straight out of the box for stunning, all-day beauty.
HD fiber, with its ultra fine denier and true-to-life feel, is more luxurious and realistic than any other synthetic hair on the market. Because of the silky texture and resilient structure of this technologically advanced fiber, HD wigs capture the natural sheen and glossy touch of healthy human hair.
Styling Tips & Care Instructions
CURLING - THE 3 C’s
• Comb hair free of tangles
• Take a 1 - 1.5” section of hair (Smaller sections = tighter curl, large section = looser curl).
• Gather hair in curling iron, smooth through to the ends, roll up towards weft.
• Hold for 15-20 seconds, release curl into palm.
• Holding curl in one hand, gather up towards base and clip
• Allow curl to cool completely, remove clip. Let curl hang naturally.
• Hair can be combed (use fingers or a wide tooth comb for best results).
• Take 1-1.5” section, starting at least 2” away from base, slowly smooth flat iron down towards end, keep hair smother with a comb behind the flat iron.
• Continue through ends (2-3 times if needed).
• Allow hair to hang naturally to cool.
HD Care Instructions
• Gently comb through any tangles using a wide tooth comb.
• Wash with a capful of Jon Renau Shampoo in cool water.
• Rinse throroughly and shake out any excess water.
• Once rinsed, apply Jon Renau Conditioning Spray
• Either allow to air dry or blow dry.
Tip: We recommend that ONLY a wide tooth comb is used to style and/or detangle your new Jon Renau HD wig.